1. Cookie definition
Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. They allow a site, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user's browsing habits (site preferences, profile information, etc.) and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment , can be used to recognize the user. The cookies can be internal or from third parties. The internal ones are those established by the domain of the website itself. Those of third parties come from other external sources, such as advertisements, images, etc. inserted in the web pages. For certain functions of the site www.inforserveis.es it is necessary to have cookies enabled.
2. Which information is stored in a cookie?
Cookies do not store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards, bank details, photographs, ID number or personal information. The data they keep are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person, but your browser.
3. Classification of cookies
We can classify cookies according to different criteria.
According to the period in which they remain active:
- Session: These are temporary cookies that are created when the user visits the website and expire when it ends the session, so they are not registered on the computer.
- Permanent: they are stored on the computer beyond the browsing session. They allow websites to remember user preferences and settings when the user accesses again. They remain active for a set time, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own: are those established by the domain of the website that is being visited and are essential for its operation.
- From third parties: they come from other external sources, such as advertisements, images, etc. inserted in the pages. They have statistical purposes.
According to its purpose:
- Techniques: they are the most elementary and allow, among other things, to know if a human or an automated application is navigating, if an anonymous or registered user navigates, etc. These are basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Analysis: they collect information about the type of navigation that is being carried out, the sections that are visited the most, the products consulted, the time zone of use, the language, etc. Its purpose is to introduce improvements based on the analysis of browser behaviors
- Advertising: allow the management of advertising in spaces that have been enabled to web pages, depending on the user's browsing, their country of origin, language, etc.
4. Which are used on the site
The website www.inforserveis.es uses the following types of cookies for its proper functioning or for statistical and / or advertising purposes:
1. Own: session and permanent, technical and analysis cookies.
2. Other cookies not foreseen:: Taking into account the characteristics of the Internet and websites, we can not always count on the information of the cookies placed by third parties through the website www.inforserveis.es. This applies especially when our website contains integrated elements: texts, documents, images or videos that are stored outside our site, but that are displayed through it. Consequently, if you encounter this type of cookies on our website and are not listed in the above list, please inform us. You can also contact this third party directly to request information about the cookies you place, their purpose and duration, and how your privacy is guaranteed.
5. Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
www.inforserveis.es displays information about its cookies policy at the bottom of any page when the site is accessed for the first time in each browser and if previously they have not been accepted.
Given this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies This notice will not be displayed again in accessing any page of the website.
- Get more information related to the cookies used by the site www.inforserveis.es
6. Can cookies be deleted?
Yes. Not only eliminate, but also block, in a general or particular way, for a specific domain. To remove cookies from a website you have to go to your browser settings and there you can find those associated with the domain in question and proceed to their elimination
7. Ways to deactivate them
The cookies stored in the device can be deactivated following the instructions of the browser itself (usually through the 'help' section of the menu). However, it must be borne in mind that the deactivation of any cookie can prevent or hinder navigation or the provision of services offered on the site.
Below we provide the links to modify the configuration of cookies in the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie="ie-10"
- Firefox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl="es"
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
You can find more information about cookies and their deactivation on the page www.aboutcookies.org
8. What happens if we deactivate cookies?
To understand the consequences that can have disabling cookies we show some examples of actions that can not be done without allowing access:
- You will not be able to share website content on social networks.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as it usually happens in online stores.
- You can not access the personal area of the site, such as 'My account', 'My profile' or 'My orders'.
- Online stores: It will be impossible to make purchases online; these will have to be by telephone or by visiting the physical store if it is available.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences such as time, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, which will make it difficult for it to be competitive.
- You can not write on the blog, upload photos, send comments or rate content. The website will also not know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- It will not be possible to show sectoral advertising, which will reduce advertising revenue from the site.
- Neither this site nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that may have the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this site should be able to use the right to the elimination or deactivation of the same. Neither this site nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not to accept them.